The administrator of personal data is Przedsiębiorstwo Produkcyjno-Handlowe “AGRO-TOP” Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Wiśniewo (08-112), ul. Tadeusza Kościuszki 15, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for the capital city of Warsaw in Warsaw, 14th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the KRS number: 0000170356, NIP: 8212328809, REGON: 712547606.
TYPE OF COLLECTED DATA
We collect basic data that allows us to contact you. However, it will always be data that you voluntarily provide to us.
When using our website, we may ask for your data, including your name, e-mail address, telephone number or other information. We use this data to provide you with the requested information or to answer your questions. We do not collect and process sensitive personal data within the meaning of the GDPR Regulation.
In the event of a refusal to provide the data, we may not be able to fulfill your request or question.
LEGAL BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
In accordance with the RODO and depending on the type and scope of individual data, we process your personal data on the basis of one of the following legal bases, such as:
- The consent of the data subject to the processing of their personal data for one or more specific purposes; consent must be given voluntarily, each time in specific cases by means of an unambiguous and confirming action;
- When processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party, or to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract;
- When the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation that is imposed on us;
- When processing is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests, except where these interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject.
TIME OF STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
We store your data for no longer than it is necessary to achieve the purposes for which we collect this data, unless we believe that we are obliged by law or other regulations to keep it. The data will be removed from our systems when there is no need to store it or in the event of an objection or withdrawal of your consent.
RIGHTS OF PERSONS WHO THE DATA CONCERNS
Within the scope and limits specified in the RODO in connection with the processing of your personal data, you have the following rights:
- the right to access your personal data,
- the right to rectify and delete your personal data and the right to limit their processing,
- in the case of data made available with your consent – the right to withdraw consent at any time,
- the right to transfer data in relation to the data the processing of which is based on a contract or consent,
- the right to object to the processing of personal data – due to the special situation, in cases where the data is processed on the basis of the legitimate interest of the administrator,
- the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, ul. 2 rates; 00-193 Warsaw, when you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the RODO.
The right to delete and the right to limit the processing of personal data does not apply to personal data, the possession, archiving and processing of which for a specified period of time is required by generally applicable law or is dictated by our legitimate interest.
In order to exercise your rights related to the processing of personal data, please contact Ms Anna Chodzińska, correspondence address: Zakład Produkcyjny Przedsiębiorstwo Produkcyjno-Handlowego “AGRO-TOP” Sp. z o.o. based in Wiśniewo, Kolonia Gręzówka 34b; 21-400 Łuków; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: 025 798 15 94 ext. 106 by sending an appropriate inquiry.
If you request a copy of your data, you may be required to pay an appropriate fee. If we store any of your data that is incorrect or if there have been any changes to your data, please notify us to enable us to keep accurate and up-to-date records.
SHARING OF PERSONAL DATA
Your data provided to us by the website will not be transferred to data recipients or will not be transferred to a third country or an international organization, except for situations resulting from legal provisions or your consent.
We do not share or trade your provided data with third parties for marketing or promotional purposes. Your personal data will not be processed on the basis of making automated decisions, including personal data will not be profiled.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
We make every effort to protect the data received from you in a proper manner. We try to prevent unauthorized access to personal data, loss or misuse of this data, including by implementing a number of appropriate technical and organizational measures. However, due to the risk of data transmission via internet channels, you only submit data via the internet at your own risk.